2023 New Makeup Routine Techniques You Need - dialytips4u

dialytips4u

dialytips4u dialy news dialy tips music videos filam funny clips lockal dance pushto dramas pushto music sprots news busnus news mp3 musice

Saturday, February 18, 2023

2023 New Makeup Routine Techniques You Need

2023 New Makeup Routine Techniques You Need



HLLO EVRY ONE WELLL COME TO MY WEBSITE DIALYTIPS4U 
 I don't know if it works first thing is first do your makeup backward and keep that in mind in this entire post hey guys Happy New Year and this is my first post of the new year and I have a 2023 new routine and technique for you no matter what stage I'm in in this makeup routine I'm about to show you gets me out the door you're gonna look so good and if you're new here don't forget to like to my website and so you can be a part of my dog fam if you're already a like then you know the drill love you guys and let's get into this post I feel like a grandma on the sweater but it's kind of cold and I have this really cute top on that you guys cannot see but it's super cute it's freezing though why is it raining every single day in California why for the past months it's the world is ending I've been doing my makeup backwards lately and I absolutely love it you have to try it the first thing that I do is my brows because the product will adhere to the skin better you might have to touch up a little bit at the end but for me it's okay because I have no brow and it's way better than starting completely fresh with all these products underneath it just doesn't stick very well it doesn't last throughout the day for me this has been really working and my brows have been lasting all day long so I'm just gonna fill in my brows really quick they take forever honestly they take about an hour and a half it feels like no it's probably like 20 minutes but I'm just gonna fill in my brows really quick and as quick as I can while talking to you guys I kind of sketched them in first I sketched them in really fast looks really sloppy but I work at it out at the end using the cosis brow pop in the shade dark brown well that was quick it's brow surgery every single time I do my brows and they're different like every single time but after this I move on to curling my lashes in my past old routines I would always do this part last if I at least have my brows and my lashes on I look like a human part of society okay I'm being a little extra but I feel like more put together I would start Foundation first I would have no eyebrows no lashes and I'd go out the door and I'd be like who am I after I curl my lashes I just Spritz on a little bit of this Ultra hydrating fine Mist it's a very light hydration before I do anything else to pre-prep the hydration on my skin and wake it up a little bit I want to show you that I curl my lashes so hardcore that I literally curl my eyeball it looks really crazy but they stay curled so after I do that then I put on mascara so the mascara that I've been using lately is from rare Beauty to me they just have one of the best mascaras and I just put on a little bit of mascara I don't put on too much and this is usually because I wear lashes almost every other day if I am doing a full look and then I'll put on this primer this is a hydrating primer this is my blonde moisture primer but I already did my skincare I did moisturizer I did SPF that was early this morning so if you're wondering like where's the SPF where's that that's already sunk into my skin this is really just to grip the makeup to the skin and make it last all day with some hydration so I have a really dry skin that's why I really like to over hydrate my skin because it's so dry so the dewier the better for me I'll go in with my contouring and for contouring I'm using a mixture for right now I'm using the nude sticks nude neutral light Contour shade it's a little Contour stick it's like a soft matte stick and I'll take that with a little bit of this guy right here in the shade mocha once I'm done with my lashes then I'll go into undersculpting and I like doing this because it looks a little bit more natural and I just mix those together because I feel like this gives me a nice Contour shade and I'll just go around my face and Contour like I normally do I've been seeing on Insta or Tick Tock that this was started from Mary Phillips so I don't know who started it but I I don't even know where I got it from but I saw this a while back so I don't know if it started from her and then it kind of you know Trends just keep going so it might have she might have started it but I don't know who I saw I saw this like maybe two or three years ago and I've just kind of been doing it but I'll just do contouring underneath the chin I have to take off my nose Contour guys lately I've been using the REM Beauty multi eye stick for my nose Contour just because it's super precise this is the shade lunar eclipse and I'll link it below but it's amazing for like that Precision so yeah I'll just do this and then I'll take it through the eye like that so you can use any cream highlight I'm using this one from Dominique it's currently sold out on my website but you can get it at Nordstrom and I'll just like brighten and under highlight and it's gonna look crazy right now because I would never suggest you guys to blend this together like this again I just want to show you just so you can really get the visual of how this all works together and also you don't have to highlight everywhere I'm highlighting I have dry skin so I like that little glistening glow on the chin and the upper lip and the nose but this is basically where I cream highlight for my placement okay guys I had to take off my sweater because it is getting hot under all these lights also I'm filming back in like a studio setting and I put it together in my home and I'm going to show you guys what it looks like right now it's kind of a mess but I will get it together it looks like this so these are the lights this is gonna pain me so much but I really want to show you how the placement works for everything so I'm going to do the blush too and then I'm gonna blend it out and I guess you'll see behind the scenes of how creators blend out this crazy mess just for the aesthetic of it so this is a liquid blush from she Glam and this is the Laura Lee collab and I'm gonna go ahead and just pop that on my cheeks this is such a pretty color there so we're overlapping a little bit but that's where I would put the blush the highlight and the Contour now the fun part blending this all out this is gonna be a little crazy it's not my favorite but we start with a darker shade first so I'm going to go into this Contour shade and just press it into the cheek and that's what you want to do is press into the cheek and try to avoid like sweeping because then you can actually sweep the product off and into the brush so just Pat it into your skin and eventually it will look natural so I always start with the Dark Shades if I am doing this like fun visual for tick tock or reels and obviously for you guys right now just to see how the placement really goes on the skin and the difference that it makes bam so I do a little bit here too I don't always draw it right there just because sometimes it can look a little harsh especially because it's in the front of your face and it's just it's right on the bone now I'm gonna go into the underneath the chin my double chin has been growing you guys it is growing I need to hold back on the sweets honestly I also saw that there's this little workout routine you can do for your double chin so basically what you do is this I don't know if it works but I'm definitely trying it I tried it last night I did it like 30 times I don't know how many times you're supposed to do it maybe like 100 I don't know but it's supposed to like tighten this muscle so if you have a double chin issue like me right now try it out let's get back to each other in like a month and see how it worked out for us I'm gonna blend this Contour up here out with a different brush this is from vanity makeup I've been using these brushes from vanity makeup for about two years I think and they're just so good they're amazing they fit right into the sockets where you need them they're so precise or right on the nose and again I'm just tapping that into place and of course if it's too much product then you can sweep a little bit but you mainly want to tap so it doesn't move the shape that you're trying to create I love to Contour not everybody does though and that's okay you can just bronze if you use products that have a little bit more coverage like blush that has coverage your bronzer that has coverage or Contour or you really just don't need to use that much foundation and I feel like that has helped me out a lot with just looking natural like that naturally Flawless type of not overdone makeup look I've been getting a lot of compliments like wow you have beautiful skin I have makeup on so it truly looks very natural which is amazing now I'm gonna go in to the Highlight that cream highlight and just sweep that in right in right above right there so we can add some light undersculpt under blush and under highlight and it does wonders go in with your foundation I've been using this foundation for the past couple weeks and I've just been drawn back into it for some reason it's the L'Oreal infallible Pro glow and I'm in the shade 203 nude beige I'm just going to take a little bit on the back of my hand pick up a foundation brush this one is from IT Cosmetics now for the foundation I only apply it in the larger spots of my face I apply it on my cheeks and I apply it over the forehead very lightly and anywhere really I don't go underneath my eyes because I'll save that for concealer but anywhere that needs a little bit more evening out and coverage so that's basically all the foundation I will use and then I'll go in with a beauty sponge to soften everything out this is so much less makeup than what I used to wear but it looks so much better less is truly more you guys even though I'm doing steps it's a lot less product that I'm wasting it's a lot less time that I'm spending and I just really like it and the skin looks really healthy but I do love my Glam nights and I will do full coverage and it's going to be a full on way more makeup than this I do love the way my skin naturally looks when I have this type of makeup on and the concealer is last and it's so backwards for me personally because first of all let me find my concealer I have been doing my makeup the opposite way for so many years I usually do foundation and concealer but I'm doing concealer last and it's just so different but it just works because now that you have your base down your Contour the structure now I know like exactly where I need to conceal I'm using the Dominique concealer in oat milk I blend it in with a brush at first just so we can get a nice precise feel of where it's going and then I'll soften the edges with a beauty sponge this also helps if you have a little bit more of a stronger Contour going on your nose it helps to diffuse that a little bit you guys this is off subject but I am learning Italian French and trying to get better at my Spanish if you guys didn't know I am Hispanic I'm Latina my mom is Mexican my dad is Guyanese from Guyana he's Portuguese Guyanese and I just want to know better Spanish because I wasn't raised like my mom didn't speak Spanish to me but my family my entire family speaks Spanish it's weird because my grandpa is from Mexico and all his family is from Mexico they only speak Spanish and that's how my mom was raised my grandmother rest in peace she was from Houston Texas and she spoke English but she learned Spanish through my grandpa because she was married off to my grandpa so his family can come down to the U.S so that's kind of how my family was created my mom anyway I still know about 50 60 I can read it write it understand a lot more than what I can speak but I want to fix that so I want to get better and I'm taking Duolingo Spanish Italian and French right now I'm doing Spanish and Italian because it's similar and it's pretty easy to learn on there but if you're trying to learn a new language you guys Duolingo is the best like it's an app it's so easy it makes it fun I feel like I'm doing like a sponsorship right now but I actually I just love it so much and I've been learning so much better Spanish and I'm learning Italian like ragazza is girl Gane is dog but I know like all the basics of Spanish so I feel like that part is I'm trying to get through all the basics because I know the basics I'm trying to get through the harder stuff but yeah it's been amazing and I really really love it I definitely would suggest you set the center of your face so I am going to do that I have again dry skin so I don't like studying all over my face I mainly just set the T-Zone so I'm going to take a little bit of this translucent powder guys my translucent powder has been sold out for like two months like I cannot keep it in stock it's so good and I am working on getting it back in stock very soon with some new goodies to go along with it to be you can't tell you too much but it's you're gonna love it but this is such a good powder because it does seriously smooth and blur everything that it touches and it's a hydrating mat so it's amazing it's absolutely amazing when it comes back in stock I'll let you guys know because you definitely need to try it if you haven't tried it yet it is like a Hidden Gem it's so good I just put a little bit on my Lids just because I want to get it prepped for eyeshadow it is the new year and I feel like I don't want to put on like a lot of heavy makeup right now but I do want to put on makeup like we're not not putting on eyeshadow today but it's just going to be a little bit watch it be a full Glam let me not say anything but I'm hoping that it's a little bit lighter but this is the face it is fully done I absolutely love this routine you guys should try it at the end I'll go ahead and oh my God there's like two more things that I do and I just pretending like I'm done so I curl my lashes again like so and then I go in with my ultra hydrating Ultra hydrating fine mist bam we're ready to go if I do do a little bit more eye shadow which I kind of want to do I'm going to be using the Laura Lee Whimsical nudes and the makeup by Mario ethereal light very pretty color is very neutral and this palette is just so pretty I have to use it so we're gonna get into thighs the eyes make me so excited so I want to lay down this neutral soft color and I'm going to take a big freaking brush this looks like a highlight brush but I'm gonna use it anyways and I'm gonna go into Cloud Blossom I'm gonna mix Cloud Blossom and this shade together to get like a medium tone it's called sandshell I'm gonna take that all over the entire eyelid because I like that it's going to give me this like yellow brightening effect kind of took away my Contour but we're gonna ignore that we're gonna put it back in there for the definition I want to go into something softer this palette has a really pretty rustic brownish orange color but I want to do something more on this type of cool tone taupey kind of shade I'm gonna mix this shade which looks a lot darker than what it does on camera a bit of this guy and then the shape that I did earlier that's kind of what I like to do for my crease shape it lifts and it just gives me a really nice shape on my eye and I'm gonna do that if you're new to my websiteI like to give tips while I'm doing my makeup if you're not newer and sometimes we need a like a good reminder but when you're blending you want to make sure that you're lightly sweeping over the skin and not pressing down on the skin which can be a little hard and you also want to make sure your hands in the back of the brush so that you get the softest finish out of your eyeshadow otherwise it can get muddy and just really hard to blend out I've been there I've done that and I've learned over the years but I'm also going to take see how it's super high up that's going to give me a lift and a contour to my eye that I didn't have before and I'm going to take a smaller brush that's a little bit thinner this is a sigma e25 blending brush take that on the lower lash line but I don't want to go on the inner corner I just want to stay on the outer third of the lower lash line and bring it out Manny oh you guys Manny Laura have the best podcast if you haven't seems full coverage YouTube channel or have subscribed to them on Spotify you definitely should it's very entertaining I feel like it's the best podcast out there so and then I'm gonna take this one right here and I'm going to blend this on my inner Corner a little makeup by Mario and Worley collab right now oh my God that's so pretty look how pretty that is and it's very light and soft I'm also going to take it on my brow bone oh oh my God this is so stunning also in 2023 I want to think of a new word other than studying a comment below what the new word should be to replace stunning now I want to do a little bit of a lifted Wing she has these gorgeous Greens in here and I feel like that's very different and I feel like I want to do something a little different so let's go ahead and try that out I'm going to take this e27 from Rose and Ben in this beautiful green color and I'm gonna put it on my upper lash line like out here something different I feel like I'm definitely going to need a little bit more definition after this but it's just so pretty this is Sweet Willow oh my goodness this color is so pretty I feel like the lights don't show it as well oh my God 11 11 angel numbers I'm gonna show you guys on my phone because it's truly beautiful okay so this is on my phone look how gorgeous the screen is that is so pretty oh my gosh and then I'm gonna put this bronze liner on the lower lash line from Persona I'm gonna add a brown eyeliner to my waterline and this is from house labs in the shade burn you know what's going to make a big difference in this look to look a little bit more defined without taking over the whole look is getting the liner in this inner area right here it just adds way more definition without like putting on an eyeliner so I'll just put that on on the outer part of the face and write hug it right underneath that blush that we put on and also just like around the rest of the face and then I guess I'll go in to my nose I'll just take the little this shade right here and just go over parts of my nose that I want to stand a little bit further out like this little button area that I actually don't have so I'm just going to create it and make sure that it doesn't go away and just tap it with my fingers now my lashes should be dry enough they apply so much easier whenever they're kind of already dried down and I take the LC natural pal lipstick pencil and actually I feel like this is going to be a little too light but we'll do it anyway take the peripera Rose nude and go right on the lip line actually I feel like I need more of a brown in my lip I'm using like five lip liners right now this one's a multiliner called Draw Me from Tower 28 but yeah I need that contrast because the eyes are so light okay that is the exact contrast that I needed so that's my little combo but on top of that I wanted to use I need to talk about this lip oil it is so freaking good it's from lunar Beauty it's a lip oil but the texture the formulation is just so good it's like a hybrid for me between a lip oil smells amazing and a gloss and at the same time the color lasts like a really long time so like a stain almost but look how gorgeous this is it feels amazing on the lips it's not too slippery it has like a grip to it so your lips are hydrated all day this is the shade love me and this is the final full look you guys for visiting and being part of the Dom fam I am so happy to have you if you're new here then you know that I've been off of website for about two to three weeks so I'm back for you guys and I hope you enjoyed my first post back I love you guys so much and before I let you go don't forget to like my website if you haven't already and I always like to leave you on this note a little something to remind yourself and remember throughout the week and that's to be gentle on yourself this year 2023 is new things are gonna happen for you that have never happened for you before in the best way possible I love you guys my nose is running I think it's time for me to go I will see you in the next post bye guys

No comments:

Post a Comment