FULL FACE OF NEW SUMMER MAKEUP RELEASES TESTED - dialytips4u

dialytips4u

dialytips4u dialy news dialy tips music videos filam funny clips lockal dance pushto dramas pushto music sprots news busnus news mp3 musice

Friday, April 7, 2023

FULL FACE OF NEW SUMMER MAKEUP RELEASES TESTED





well come to dialytips4u and someone come out with something magical for these frizzies like I have so many frizzies in my hair and they will not go away hey guys welcome back to my website I have been out for a little bit I had a vacation I just lost my grandma so that really took a lot out of me so I've been out for about three weeks I feel like

 but I'm back here this has always been a very therapeutic for me and I can just not think about anything else but have fun and play with makeups so I am so happy to be here with you guys thank you all by the way for all your loving support on my grandmother's passing you all are so sweet and really helped me out - thank you guys and thank you for allowing me to take time for myself in this hard time so thank you so much 

I love you guys I'm back and I am finally putting makeup on my face cuz it's been a while I'm not gonna lie it's been a while there have been so many awesome launches but I couldn't honestly use all the palettes and all the lips in one video so I will use them in other videos because I'm really excited to share with you guys the looks that you can create with the palettes but we are getting it down and dirty into this Jacqui ina honest Asya collab palette and I cannot wait to tell you my thoughts on this palette I can't wait to show you how to get this look right here and also share with you if some of these products are hits and you should get it or you can pass on before 

we get into the video don't forget to subscribe to my channel and hit the notification bell so it could be a part of the Dom fam I really want to lift my arm up for the quad cam I feel like I want to do this but I'm like no that's not gonna work anyway stop further ado let's get in to this video this came in this is the new Tasha the silk peony melting eye cream oh my gosh what a name like the fact that the name says melty just makes me want to put this all over my undereyes I've been using it since I got it I really like it this is the packaging right here it's so pretty look there's like a hidden rose in there or hidden flower look how gorgeous that is Tasha has the most beautiful packaging I died for this packaging it's so beautiful but 

this eye cream dries on your skin so fast and it feels very hydrating so it doesn't like leave you feeling like you have a thick layer of cream on your face so I feel like I can use it during the day and it wears fine and makeup on top of that looks flawless so this right here I haven't used at all anything else that I have on this table I actually have not you but this whole Pat McGrath new complexion that she just came out with I'm so excited to try out I haven't seen reviews on it 

so I'm really excited to see without knowing how anybody else feels how this is gonna be on my skin so the first thing I got in this beautiful package that she sent was this skin fetish sublime perfection primer it has a really pretty pink look to it it doesn't explain what type of primer this is I can tell that it's more on the hydrating side and I also noticed that it sinks into my skin really fast it leaves a little bit of the tackiness but not too much you know that it's going to hold that foundation so that was nice it smells great I really like how it feels so far let's see

 how it performs with the foundation I have the new Pat McGrath foundation right here first of all packaging so luxe so beautiful and heavy like I absolutely love this packaging is when I put a little bit on my I'm gonna put some on my hand because you know my little bit means the opposite whoo this is very liquidy another thing I got in which was super cute from Beauty Blender is my initials on this PD Blender holder it is adorable thank you Beauty Blender this is so cute along with the new fresh Beauty Blender so I'm gonna take my Beauty Blender well apply the foundation with the Beauty Blender sponge on this side and see how that looks and then

 we'll use the Pat McGrath brush on the other side and we'll see how it performs with the brush versus the Beauty Blender this is very lightweight I feel like I'm not putting anything on my skin right now almost feels like like water I'm not joking it feels very light this is light medium 13 okay on the other side I'm gonna try the brush first of all can we just spike stop and appreciate how the coverage is so bomb but still looks like skin looks really nice and natural and even it looks really good so I'm gonna try it with her brush on the other side and put a little bit more 

I'll just pour the whole bottle but I'm gonna take some with the brush and I haven't used brushes in a long time this is really liquidy so this will be a really interesting for me because brush is usually I don't like to use because I feel like if you have any type of dead skin that you haven't taken off it'll kind of brush up that dead skin but I exfoliate it so let's see how this works I feel like the coverage is a lot more full coverage with the brush the bristles are so densely packed it packs on more product on your face so I definitely feel like this one has more coverage but because I love my Beauty Blender so much I just want to use 

my Beauty Blender over it to be honest I just there's something about the Beauty Blender that I can't get away from it doesn't highlight any lines in my forehead or little marks that I have it's a good one I'm gonna get into the brows I was gonna do my brows off-camera but then I just realized that elf came out with these new brow products and Roxy Teresa and yeah she's Polito were the face of the launch which is so cool there's so many I'm not gonna use all of it they came out with brow creams right here they have powders that they came out with the WoW brow which has little fibers in it so it'll help your brows look a little bit more voluminous and stay in place clear brow gels here a thicker pencil and they also have the thinner pencils which I like yeah we're gonna use this one this is Cho I'm gonna take it on the sparse area of my brow I like the front of my brow ears to look lighter and fuller but because naturally I don't have a lot of hair 

I'm gonna take this fibre brow brush and just brush them on the front of the hair the front of the brow hairs to make them look fuller when I saw these little fibers I was like oh that is the perfect match for the front of my brows I really like this eyebrow Wow for the rest of the brow I'm gonna set it in place with their new clear brow gel oh this one's for the eyelash and this one's for the eyebrow and I have been looking for a clear mascara because I've been liking the natural eyelashes lately this is really huge but let's let's just use it anyways I would have made it a little bit smaller make it work this is very wet we're gonna let that dry 

I'll move on and fix that later but I'm gonna move on to the next part of my makeup this palette right here is the new Jackie ina X anastacio palace really cute PR package right here has the J a with the heart for Jackie ina and then you open it up and you get this really beautiful holographic pink and purple shifting palette with this really pretty fabric on it it's very luxe it's just very jackie every shade in here I could definitely use during the day during the night and just I can clam it up first color we're gonna get into is edges I'm gonna buff this shade into the crease I'm just gonna press it in sigmund dinner I'm going to tap off some of the shadow a little goes a long way so we're just gonna take that in about that and for the outer part of the lid and then take that into the crease I'm using a light hand soft circular motions and just softening this color in it blends beautifully so now that we have that nice and blown out when you go into supreme for supreme I'm going to take the brush that comes in the palette it's a nice little duo brush because you get your blending brush and you also get your packing brush which is on this side so

 I'm going to take the blending brush and take supreme and a little bit of Pinker and we're gonna work that right below edges ooh that's pretty I'm also gonna take it right on the inner corner just bring it around I'm gonna leave a little bit of space on the center of the lid for a shimmery color so I'm just gonna take that and work it all the way around from the outer to the inner part of the lid and right underneath that crease the edges color for the lower lash line I'm going to take big way and pop that on the lower lash line the next Clurman take is credit which is this nice brown shade right here I'm gonna go into it with the same brush 

so it has a little bit of these two shades in there so I'm just gonna intensify this outer area right here add some drama but we are just gonna really smoke out of this outer corner this is a more densely packed brush I'm gonna have to go into this brush right here which is the makeup shock t88 really nice for diffusing eyeshadow colors and really soften out that edge I went back and forth between these two shades which one I want on the lid I'm gonna go with Soleil it's a little bit lighter and it's in this little color family right here a little bit better so we're gonna take that on the other side of the brush this flat side and just work it right on the center my goodness gorgeous I barely tapped my brush on there and I have a full shimmery center of the lid that is crazy I just want to keep it right on the center and now I'm gonna take the edges and soften them up with this same brush you've been softening all the edges up with for the inner corner I'm gonna take this shade right here it's called trust issues which is really interesting 

because when you look at it it looks different from when you swatch it it's like a really beautiful pale golden shade it's so pretty and it just like shifts from this pale gold to like a white so I'm gonna take that on my inner corners with the brown shade that matte brown credit I'm gonna take that on my lash line just to create a wing and I'm using my dominique cosmetics dsm won the blade brush so this is my complete eye look using the jackie ina palette I absolutely love this palette there's so many more looks that you can do with they

 I really want to play with the more neutrals the reds so I'm just gonna save this for later but this is the look for the palette that I've done and I love it this one is a new one I haven't used this lash before but it's from the lash bar and this is a style my tie they're really flirty and flared out I like that they're PC and you can see the full eye look I haven't actually tried them on but just looking at him I feel like it won't hide my eyeshadow work so I'm gonna put these on real quick and I'll be right back his face match together

 I'm gonna be trying out today the new covergirl trublend under cover concealer and I have golden natural and gold and ivory I like a brighter under eye so I'm gonna mix these two together since these are the only ones that I have so I'm gonna take the lighter one ooh I like this really nice thick doe foot applicator I'm just just take it down right here and then the more neutral color I'm going to take in between these guys to blend together a little easier that it'll blend together seamlessly so I'm going to take my Beauty Blender and just go underneath the eyes ooh this dries fast because it's not really moving this drives way too fast like I was not ready for this it's really difficult to blend out you have to blend it

 out as soon as you put it on because look at that that's not going anywhere but is paint but the coverage is nice you just got to work really fast with it I don't know let me know what you guys think below it has a little bit of a mixed feeling with it just because it looks nice and bright but it dries like in a second this concealer is setting itself under my eyes I can feel it it's getting kind of dry but I'm gonna take a Beauty Blender take a little bit of the new Pat McGrath setting powder and we're gonna go right underneath there just so it doesn't budge just a few colors too this one is light medium number two it's kind of like my perfect match it's not too bright and it fits perfectly for my skin tone love that so now I'm gonna go in with some bronzer

 because we're looking really flat so there's this new bronzer from L'Oreal it's called bronze please in the shade litera I usually don't like bronzers with all this shimmer in it but sometimes the shimmer works in your favor and helps to smooth down those pores and not make it look as textured but let's just try this out this smells really good was this supposed to smell like I don't know what supposed to smell like but it smells really nice okay I really like the way this looks on my skin if I looked really close actually it doesn't look bad I'm really surprised because on my hand it looks really shimmery but on my face it looks good now I'm going to use this terracotta gold highlight from gear line and it looks like this man just swatch it on my hand for you guys so you get a really pretty golden I like and I love these like sticks and cream kind of highlights

 I feel like they're the most natural-looking I'm just gonna put a little bit on my nose oh it smells so good my face is gonna smell so expensive today I just all the scents I'm loving it McDonald's commercial manganese I'm gonna put this on my cheekbones with my fingers I'm not gonna go in with a stick just as I think it's gonna be a little too much this is really really pretty the golden highlight with the bronze blow so pretty actually want to use this on my brow bone so I'm gonna take a skinnier brush like this take that or just pop it on the center of the brow bone it may be a little too perfumey for some of you that 

I personally really like it I feel like my face is gonna smell me Harley Bible just came out with a collab with el maquillaje and it's a lip line and it's so gorgeous like I cannot wait to show you this packaging so these are the three shades the red one is Venus the middle one is Libra and then Cyrus is the more pink your tone they are so pretty I love the texture on the actual lip pull it and then the constellation all around it is so cute they're like a powdery matte and it feels so good on the lips the one that I've already used is Libra I used this earlier this week and it was just really pretty and then she came out with three lip liners and there's 

one to match each lip color so the red one is a blaze it also says it's waterproof which is awesome and then she has some glosses these glasses are so heavy and just feel so nice and expensive they're really pretty packaging it has like an ombre look on it all shimmery so this one is called supernova and it's like a really pretty pink purple kind of iridescent color Starchild is really pretty and bronze-y light you're gonna do the red one so I'm going to take the ablaze lip and then for the lipstick I'm gonna take Venus I'm really loving the texture and feel of the lipstick on the lips it's really velvety and smooth and it just makes your lips look really powdery matte and soft I like it amazing job Carly I think you did fantastic the colors are so

 beautiful I'm obsessed with this entire look and this red makes my teeth look extremely white thank you guys for watching I had so much fun playing with today's makeup before I leave you all I just want to give you a little message for me do you really spend time call your grandmother call your mom your dad don't miss out on those moments and know that not everybody is here for a long time I'm so happy that I was able to have these moments with my grandmother but I don't want you guys to miss out you have a lot going on in your life sometimes

 we need to make some time for those people so give them a call for me give them a hug take a picture save those moments I love you guys so much thank you for watching I have two other post on that side so if you want to check them out go ahead and check them out if you missed them I also have a family website now it's gonna be over here if you want to check it out go ahead and check that out and that's it I love you guys so much and I'll see you in the next post bye guys

No comments:

Post a Comment